Κατάλογος ενεργών πολιτικών
|Cookies Policy||Άλλη πολιτική||Όλοι οι χρήστες|
Please read our Cookies policy
Please read this policy in conjunction with our privacy notice, which sets out additional details on how we use personally identifiable information and your various rights.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the site or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for the Moodle servers. Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our site and related functionalities. Cookies and web beacons allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalise your experience on our site.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the site, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the site and we use different types of cookies to run the site:
· Essential cookies. Necessary for the operation of the site. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer site features.
· Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when using it. This helps us improve the way the site works.
· Functionality cookies. Used to recognise you when you return to the site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies. Record your visit to the site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the site more relevant to your interests.
· Tracking cookies. Follow on-site behaviour and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits. For this purpose we may use this information to conduct research with scientists who are experienced in technology enhanced learning or in English studies.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note that the TALE platform was developed at
large via EU funding. Although the funding period has ended, the project team
is still developing the platform with own funds. The researchers working in the
TALE platform might contact you via the platform to ask your opinion about
it. All data gathered via your interaction with the TALE platform will be
treated in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. For more
information please read: https://eugdpr.org